I started making my own simple toasted granola about 2 years ago, and have shared the recipe with family and friends who love it. It’s a very easy recipe and you can adjust quantities or add other ingredients to suit your taste. A great start to your day!
2 cups rolled oats
3 teaspoons cinnamon
handful of flaked almonds
shredded coconut (optional)
handful of goji berries or sultanas
1. Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees
2. Mix rolled oats, crushed weetbix, flaked almonds, seeds and coconut in a bowl. Sprinkle cinnamon over and mix well.
3. Line a baking tray with baking paper and sprinkle the mixture on the tray so its flat. Drizzle with a little bit of honey and chia seeds.
4. Bake in oven for around 10-15 mins or until golden brown.
5. When cooked, let it cool before adding some goji berries or sultanas and mix together.
Store in airtight container and serve with fresh berries and yogurt.